[art] I put my hand on Annabeth’s shoulder. “You’re part of our family now. And I promise I’m not going to fail you like our families did us. Deal?”
“Deal!” she said happily, clutching her new dagger.
Thinking of you, a percabeth fanmix
- Thinking of you |The Maine: Went outside and saw the moon /And it made me think of you /And the rain it came, and came /There you were inside my brain /I’ve been thinking of you
- I’ve Got You | Mcfly: The world would be a lonely place /Without the one that puts a smile on your face /So hold me ‘til the sun burns out /I won’t be lonely when I’m down /‘Cause I’ve got you /to make me feel stronger
- I Miss You | Blink-182: Like indecision to call you /And hear your voice of treason /Will you come home and stop this pain tonight /Stop this pain tonight /Don’t waste your time on me you’re already /The voice inside my head (I miss you, miss you)
- Keep Holding On | Avril Lavigne: You’re not alone /Together we stand /I’ll be by your side /You know I’ll take your hand /When it gets cold /And it feels like the end /There’s no place to go /You know I won’t give in
- Video Games | Lana del Rey: It’s you, it’s you, it’s all for you /Everything I do, I tell you all the time /Heaven is a place on earth with you /Tell me all the things you want to do /They say that the world was built for two /Only worth living if somebody… is loving you
- Lucky |Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat: Across the water across the deep blue ocean /Under the open sky / oh my, baby I’m trying /Boy I hear you in my dreams /I feel you whisper across the sea /I keep you with me in my heart /You make it easier when life gets hard
- Need you now |Lady Antabellum: And I wonder if I ever cross your mind /For me it happens all the time. /It’s a quarter after one, /I’m all alone and I need you now. /Said I wouldn’t call /but I lost all control and I need you now. /And I don’t know how I can do without, /I just need you now.
download full mix here.
“Piper, you’re the strongest, most powerful beauty queen I’ve ever met. You can trust yourself.”
“Look, I didn’t want to be a sausage”
“Don’t I get a sausage for good luck? It’s kind of a tradition right?”
“I don’t want you to be roman. I want you to be sausage.”
“Sausages just aren’t real to me until I’m staring one in the face.”
“The real world is where the sausages are.”
“You sausage when you sleep”
“You’re not getting away from me. Sausage again.”
“Wait, is your name Sausage?”
“I’m not saying hello to the sausage.” I said hello to the sausage.
“That’s us,” he said. “Those five sausages right there.”
“Which one is me?” I asked.
“The little deformed one,” Zoe suggested.
Camp Jupiter belongs to Rick Riodan
The other one got a lot of notes so I did one of Camp Jupiter
(Yes, I know they aren’t all names, sorry, CJ doesn’t have as many characters introduced as CHB)